LOSS-IN-WEIGHT DOSING UNITS
The loss-in-weight dosing unit of the BD series are suitable for the feeding of non-flowing, hygroscopic powders.
The product goes into the hopper manually or through a butterfly valve, the built-in mixer helps feed the double-screw and avoid problems during the downward movement of the material.
A load cell weighing system measures the weight differences in real time.
The required output is obtained by regulating the speed of the screw driven by an inverter.controlled motor.
Everything is managed by a Siemens PLC that can control 1 to 8 dosing stations.
The operator interface is equipped with a 5.7” Siemens touchscreen
Profibus or Ethernet interface available.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Drive with inverter motor.
- Control panel with S7 200 Siemens PLC
- Gearmotor-driven paddle mixer
- Load cell installed in a protection box
- Adjustable feet
- Complete with static mixer.
THE ADDED VALUE:
- +/- 1% precision on the weight of dosed material.
- Real time production control
- Easy parameters setting
- Easy cleaning at colour change.
- Diagnostics, counters, data tracking