The CRN Series crystallizers can process PET amorphous granules, flaked bottle regrind, etc..
There are 9 models available, with capacities ranging from 300 dm3 to 800 dm3.
- PLC Siemens controller and touch screen operator interface
- Stainless steel hopper equipped with a vertical mixing systemPowered by epicycloidal gearmotors with a very low number of revolutions.
- High-head, soundproofed fan.
- Electric-type heating chamber or gas exchanger
- Cyclone installed on the process air return line.
- Loading and unloading rotary valve.
- Pneumatic feeding and extraction system.
- Oil condensation system.
THE ADDED VALUE:
Skill and professionalism
- Uniform polymer crystallization, with no degradation.
- Purification of the oil contained in the post-consumption regrind.
- This is essential before the extrusion phase for single-screw extruders as it stabilises the process and safeguards the loss of IV, including for twin-screw extruders.
- Always applicable after regranulation processes, to restore the material crystallinity values.