DGB BATCH SERIES
GRAVIMETRIC DOSING UNITS
DGB BATCH SERIES
Gravimetric dosing units are now fundamental in many plastic material processing activities: they weigh and regulate the exact percentage of each component added to the process.
There are 5 basic models available, in various configurations of 2 to 6 components.
The operating cycle is completely automatic. The microprocessor control with touchscreen allows the operator to set the dosing percentages easily.
Gravimetric dosing units are easy to use, can be installed on the floor or on top the processing machine.
Suitable pneumatic gates ensure a maximum dosage of 0.5%.
Each material measured out is weighed in the weighing hopper; once the set overall weight has been reached, the batch is downloaded into the weighed mixer which then blends the various materials together.
- Five models can process production batches of 20 to 720 kg/h in various configurations that make it possible to dose up to 4 different materials.
- Control panel with 1200 Siemens PLC
- The setup and report functions can be downloaded on USB devices.
- In case of shock or vibrations, the change in load is detected and overlooked.
- Pneumatic gate under the mixer.
- Stainless steel hoppers with fast drain gate.
- Operator interface with colour display.
- Anchoring base
- Floor support base
- Level control capacitive sensors.
THE ADDED VALUE:
- Constant precision monitoring
- Automatic adjustment in case of change in density of the materials.
- Automatic recalibration
- Direct setting of component percentages
- Precise and reliable control to ensure a high level of precision of 0.1%.
- Suitably sized mixers for accurate blending.