The DW Series dryers with rotor technology offer high performance drying and maximum efficiency and versatility in medium-sized production batches.
The DW models maintain constant Dew Point values ranging between -25°C and -50°C, with air flows between 50 and 250 m3/h.
The process temperature can be set to values of up to 150°C.
Can be combined with a wide range of hoppers with capacities ranging from 50l to 800l.
- Microprocessor control with LCD display.
- Modulating airflow with inverter, according to the production demand
- Self-adjustable Dew Point control for process optimisation.
- Side channel blowers.
- Electronic process temperature control via PID.
- Solid state relays (SSR) for process heating control
- Daily-weekly programmer.
- Regeneration temperature control in relation to the required dew point.
- ETHERNET connection
- Dew Point device with alarm.
- Touch screen colour operator panel
- Clogged filter pressure switch
THE ADDED VALUE:
- Easy programming with only two parameters: type of material (chosen from the database) and hourly consumption. Ready to start in just 3 minutes.
Does not require water or compressed air.
Airflow Management (AFM)
- Does not produce dust, ideal for the medical and optics sectors.