The FB series crystallizers are based on the vibrating fluid bed principle, where the material is conveyed on a perforated surface and held aloft by an airflow and the surface vibrations.
The system is suitable for the crystallization and drying of PET granules or flakes coming from washing lines. The residence time is very short (less than 15’).
The air can be heated by electric or natural gas heaters, diathermal-oil or vapour heat exchangers.
High-head fan with variable flow.
The drying process air is partially recycled to save energy.
The PLC Siemens controller makes it possible to work safely in every phase, by setting the operating parameters.
- Loading and unloading rotary valve.
- Pneumatic feeding and extraction system.
- Oil condensation system.
THE ADDED VALUE:
- This machine dries and crystallizes the material quickly, with output in 10’.
- Dedusting of paper, PE and dust material with built-in self-cleaning filter.
- Increases the performance of the extruder system.
- Low maintenance, easy to clean and manage.