The GR2845-2T granulator was designed to be used in line with PP-PET foil extrusion systems.
The granulator makes it possible to recover the side scraps of extruded foil on a continuous basis.
The speed control of the 2 haul-off units thanks to an inverter makes it possible rto synchronise the operation with the extrusion line, thus preventing scrap break off, including with thin layers.
The cutting chamber with a 3 mobile and 2 fixed blades strong rotor makes it possible to grind foils with thickness ranging from a minimum of 100 micron to a maximum of 2000 micron.
The machine mounts a fan and makes it possible to recover the ground material immediately.
- Quality steel cutting chamber with rotating side discs.
- Quality steel self-ventilating open rotor
- 2 fixed blade with micrometric adjustment
- 3 rotating blades adjustable with bench template.
- Sorting grid with wide unloading surface
- Regrind collection tray, ready for fan mounting.
- 2 independent haul-off units with a width of 170 mm, driven by a servo-ventilated gearbox and with inverter-activated speed control.
- Pressing roller controlled by a pneumatic double piston.
- 2 arms with linear potentiometer to automatically adjust the line speed, placed on the soundproof box.
- Soundproof cabin
- Electric control panel with automatic feeding speed adjustment.
THE ADDED VALUE:
- Easy started.
- Quality of regrind
- Low noise level thanks to effective soundproofing
- Easy access for easy maintenance
- Follows the extruder production dynamics