The vertical mixers of the MVP series are suitable for mixing large quantities of plastic granules.
The painted steel structure is strong and is supported on 4 legs.
The mixing screw is driven by a 4-pole, three-phase electric motor with V-belt drive.
The unit is loaded manually by means of a feeding hopper with protective grid and bag support. The various models are also equipped with protective casings, inspection hatches, spyholes, recycling drain, material drain with manual opening.
The range includes sizes from 500 to 20000 litres.
- Feeding hopper with protective grid.
- Ducted mixing screw for fountain-type mixing operations.
- Drain pipe with butterfly valve.
- Bottom outlet for easy cleaning and inspection.
- Level check spyhole
- Inspection hatch on the cylinder (only on the larger models)
- Electric panel with timer.
THE ADDED VALUE:
- Paddle level sensor for mixer load control
- Connection for pneumatic extraction hose.
- Flange for screw/cyclone connection