The vertical mixers “MVP” series are designed to mix large quantities of plastic granules. The series has a solid steel structure (externally painted) with 4 supporting legs.
A builtin mixing screw is driven by a 4-pole 3-phase motor with V-belt drive. Manual feeding is made through a proper feeding hopper equipped with a protec- tion grid and support for plastic bags. Others components are: protective guards, inspection doors and openings, material outlets. Dimensions range from 500 to 20000 litres.
• Feeding hopper with protection grid.
• Ducted mixing screw for a “fountain-type” mixing.
• Outlet pipe equipped with a shut-off valve.
• Bottom discharge opening for an easy cleaning and inspection.
• Level sight glass.
• Inspection door on cylinder (only on the largest models).
• Electrical switchboard with timer.
ACCESSORIES ON REQUEST:
• Blade level sensor for mixer feeding control.
• Connection for pneumatic suction nozzle.
• Flange for connecting a screw/cyclon.